- Wolfgang Steinel, Leiden University. « Misinforming others: The role of social motives”. 27/02/2014.
- Ann-Sophie De Pauw, Vlerick Business School “Bridging the Faultline gap: Antecedents of Cooperative Decision-making in Crossed-groups Social Dilemmas”. 10/03/2014.
- Zhaleh Semnani,University of Waterloo-Canada“ Nonverbal Embodiment of Relational Messages in Cross-cultural Negotiation”. 25/03/2014.
- Özüm Saygi,University of Amsterdam “When is withholding information considered moral in representative negotiations? The role of threat and conflict type”. 29/04/2014.
- Jeanne M. Brett, Management and Organizations Kellogg School of Management “Culture and Negotiation Strategy”. Seminar hosted by University of Paris 5. 26/05/2014
- Rachel Campagna Katz Graduate School of Business, Flying Bagels and Social Graces: Consequences of Strategic Emotional Expression after the Negotiated Agreement. 11/12/2013.
- Sunny Kim, Kellogg School of Management “Valuing diversity Fosters creativity for Individuals and Groups”. 11/12/2013.