IÉSEG negotiation faculty has developed a unique programme, made of close to thirty different courses on negotiation and related topics. Members of ICoN use a wide variety of pedagogical tools to keep their courses interactive: simulations, case studies, short exercises, videos, etc.
Courses are offered in IÉSEG’s MSc and Master’s in Management programmes. See detailed programs here.
Most of these courses (and many others) are offered in the MSc in Negotiations that IÉSEG. Learn more
Furthermore, these contents are available to companies wishing to put together executive programmes for their employees. Learn more about Executive Education.
Our Master students at IÉSEG currently benefit from the following courses:
- Sales techniques (Bachelor) and Advanced sales techniques
- Practical negotiation skills
- Interpersonal communication applied to negotiation
- Internal selling
- Applied conflict management theory
- Managing conflict through mediation
- International negotiations and diplomacy
- Innovative negotiations and leadership
- Complex negotiation processes
- Negotiating employment relations
- Decision games and negotiation
- Culture and negotiation strategies
- Sales Management
- Business ethics in commerce
- Relationship marketing & intercultural negotiations
- Key account management
- Import export: selling & negotiation
- Negotiation & purchasing in an international environment
- International sales and commercial law
- Sales force automation
- Negotiation research methods and Research seminar
- Negotiation Strategy & Company Observation
- Business English for Negotiation
- New courses are added every year.