ICoN is designed as an open structure, open to ideas, contributions from individual partners (academic and professionals) and organizational partnerships. As soon as it is constituted, a list of partners will appear here.
ICoN is building close-knit relationships with IACM, the International Association for Conflict Management, which is the most renowned international academic association in the field of negotiation.
ICoN is hosting the IMP (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing group) Asia conference every other year. Click here for information on the 2014 conference.
ICoN members regularly share their teaching with other institutions, both in France and globally:
- Institut National des Etudes Territoriales, Strasburg, France (Adrian Borbély, with a team of three consultants)
- Cyprus International Institute of Management, Cyprus (Adrian Borbély)
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, India (Fawaz Baddar)
- Birkbek College, University of London , UK(Chavi Fletcher-Chen)
- Kellogg School of Management, USA (Jimena Ramirez-Marin)
- University of Seville, Spain (Jimena Ramirez-Marin)
- Center for International Education Exchange (CIEE), Spain (Jimena Ramirez-Marin)
- ISCTE, Portugal (Jimena Ramirez-Marin)